Tuesday, November 1, 2011

PT. 6 - HALLOWE'EN

Thanks to Vegan Treats and the Boston Veg Fest, I had my first donut in 6 years and my first cannoli ever. It was love.

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN
(Flowers from Sam, for our "half-iversary.")

Quiet moments around our home, as the temperature is dropping and the days are shortening.

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

So, I've been sick as a dog for three weeks now. I mean, coughing so hard that I'm pretty sure I've torn holes in my lungs. I was nearly in tears last night just trying to crawl into bed.

But, it didn't stop me from making (vegan) finger cookies for the kids, and getting all dressed up. Of course, no one really knew who I was, even after explaining it to them. That's okay, though, because this one was purely for myself.

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

TA DA! I'm Idgie Threadgoode. It wasn't as detailed of a costume as I was hoping. I had an old 1920's fishing pole, too, but it was just too awkwardly long to carry about.

Enjoy...

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN

HALLOWE'EN




11 comments:

  1. You could wear that costume any time of year! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Idgie. Great costume and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The SHOES!!!!
    I love them absolutely...

    and your cat is amazing. One of the most beautiful cats all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, that's one of the best costumes I've seen this year!! I love Fried Green Tomatoes so much, and you are the spitting image of Idgie. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post, Tess! Love the Igie costume. U agree you should wear it year round! I also agree that your kitty is so super adorable! Hope uou're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh, idgie! amazing costume! and all those treats look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fried Green Tomatoes is one of my favorite movies! Love your costume, you look just like Idgie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that movie. perfect outfit for it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty with that outfit and the atmospheres you create in your photos are enchanting!

    http://crazyoverdaisy.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I love that movie, and you pull off the look mighty fine. Any tips on the side braid? My plaiting skills are horrendous. Ever time I attempt a side plait, the opposite side sticks out in a very bad way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stumbled upon your blog, and have fallen in love with it..all the pictures are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...