Monday, October 17, 2011

PT. 5

What a whirlwind weekend. I thrifted some much needed winter wear, all in ivory strangely enough. We went to IKEA, which I hadn't been to in years. Mostly, I'm very excited to say I walked away with woodland creature cookie cutters. Then off to Julie and Chris's party. Next morning it was my record-breaking day at the flea market, where I spent 4 hours. Lastly, we spent the afternoon with our friend at the Essex Shipbuilding Museum.

What do I have to show for it all? A sore throat, sore body, and a pickled animal which I will talk about later.

PT. 5

PT. 5

PT. 5

PT. 5

PT. 5

PT. 5

PT. 5

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so perfect. Pretty photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Sounds like a busy but fun weekend. Somehow whenever I go to Ikea, I leave with an armful of candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredibly gorgeous my dear! And these photos fill my heart with longing to see places like this! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! That's so wild that that's your pyrex! Ahh! I'm adding your link to the credit to link the source now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...