Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo Diary Pt. 1

I know I've sort of disappeared. I recently started a wonderful job at a wonderful place. It's strange because I actually look forward to going to work and Mondays. I feel so so lucky. In a nutshell, I work at an afterschool program where I get to make a difference in kids' lives, and they make a difference in mine.

So, I figured the big solution to my flakiness here is: more pictures, less words. Photo diary? I think so.

photo diary

photo diary

photo diary

photo diary

photo diary

photo diary

photo diary

3 comments:

  1. beautiful skies, handsome guys, and a pretty kitty. what more could you ask for? ;)
    spinnersendvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! I'm so happy that you like your job! that's so important. I don't hate my job, but one day I would like to love it. and that sky is truly lovely. Sometimes it's good to take a brake from blogging too, I did so too this summer.

    anyway, Happy Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sky and don't you know some handsome fellows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...