Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sarah and Box's Depression-Era Wedding

Maria of Adelaide's Homesewn recently posted about the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen, for which a dress from her shop was worn by the bride's mother. Okay, so it's no secret that I'm a gushing fan of the country bumpkin way of life. The bride is clearly a woman after my own heart. Can I marry her?









Read the entire post, and see the rest of the photos, over at Adelaide's Homesewn. Also, check out Sarah's Etsy shop, Mouse Trap Vintage; her shared blog with her sister, Good Twin. Bad Twin.; and her wedding blog, A Hobo Wedding!

5 comments:

  1. i've been drooling over sarah's wedding pictures on facebook - so beautiful! i love the dress she wore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! I love how everyone got into the theme too ;) the bunting made out of old quilts is fabulous....what a sweet wedding!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature, Tess! I can tell we've got super similar taste and it's always *such* a pleasure to meet like-minded peeps! I hope you have to Depression Era farm-themed wedding of your dreams some day! <3 <3 <3 S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing the pics of Sarah's wedding on Maria's blog - happy to see them here, too. Her shoes and socks are just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...