Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Party

So, I had the most wonderful birthday party. It might even be the best I've ever had. Although, my 12th birthday at Pizzarama was pretty impecable, this one also ended with acquiring cheap toys and candy from arcade game tickets. I thought I'd be really clever and let people use disposable cameras but as it turns out they hardly work without flash, so this is all I have to show for it.

(Actually, my flickr is a mix of my birthday party and a Mad Men cocktail party.)

Party Time

Party Time


To top it off, I received my much anticipated (and begged for) performance by Adam and Lily:

Untitled from Tess Holley on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, banjo playing wins every time. Lovely! That alone would make for a wonderful birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet birthday performance!! What a great way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. untitled? the horizontal one is "June Apple" and the vertical one is "John Brown's Dream".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...